Food of Our Labor
Here at the Bethlehem Brew Works, we respect that labor and we have tried to capture that essence in our establishment.
The steel industry would not have reached its grandeur without Bethlehem. Let’s consider it the left hand of a Pennsylvania industry that helped to build a nation. A nation of skyscrapers and bridges, constructed of refined iron ore and intense labor that few modern men could imagine. Men so intent on working together to achieve a dream. Anonymous
We’ve not only built it into the structure but apply the same effort in the fare that we serve and the beer we create. We embrace the past and ask you to help us celebrate it. Cheers!
We are proud to serve all-natural, sustainable food and fine hand-crafted ales. To learn more about our sustainability efforts please visit here.
Looking for Allentown Brew Works’ menus? Click here
- Lunch and Dinner Menu
- Chef’s Features (available Sunday evening through Saturday night, Brunch served Sunday 11am to 4pm)
- Sunday Brunch (11am to 4pm, Sundays)
- Late Night Menu
- Kid’s Menu
- Dessert Menu
- Rewards Club Specials
Banquet and Private Event Menus
Sunday thru Wednesday
- Full Menu 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Late Night Menu 10:00pm – 11:00pm
Thursday thru Saturday
- Full Menu 11:00am – 11:00pm
- Late Night Menu 11:00pm – 12:00pm