- American Triple/Imperial IPA
- Year 'round draft halves, sixtels, 12oz bottles, 750ml corked & caged bottles
- All Brew Works locations; Beer distributors; Local pubs & bars
- Cascade, CTZ, Summit, Amarillo and Chinook hops. Dry hopped with Chinook and Amarillo.
- two-row pale & caramel
Joe Sixpack Beer of the Year
- Medal Winner - 2010
This “triple” India pale ale is utterly smooth with a powerfully hoppy presence and pleasing 11.5 percent content of alcohol by volume. Its Chinook and Amarillo hops are at once earthy and floral, and its full malt body provides a sweet, sticky finish that isn’t so cloying that you wouldn’t take a second sip. That next gulp soothes the palate with a softness you wouldn’t expect from any IPA. You might even find honey and fruit notes that are sweet as melon.
While Hop’solutely is fairly well regarded on the blogs and at beer-rating websites, it can’t match the publicity surrounding that other “triple” IPA, Russian River Pliny the Younger. The California-made ale [is] frequently voted the world’s greatest beer…Is Hop’solutely as good as Pliny the Younger? In a word, yes.” Joe Sixpack – Philly.com
American Triple/Imperial IPA
A heavenly, heavily hopped, Triple IPA packed with Pacific Northwest hops. A Hop’solutely intoxicating citrus aroma and a smooth malt backbone.
Bottled conditioned for natural carbonation. Corked & caged, Hop’solutely will age gracefully over several years.
Brewed with two-row pale & caramel malts.
Ludicrously hopped with Cascade, CTZ, Summit, Amarillo and Chinook hops. Then dry hopped with loads more Chinook and Amarillo hops.
At 100+ IBUs, the hoppiness is off the charts!
- 12 ounce bottles
- 750ml/25.4 ounce bottles, corked and caged, bottle conditioned
- 30L barrels
- Sharp cheddar & pungent cheeses
- Grilled meats
- Perfect with a burger with bleu cheese & bacon
“Hop’solutely Triple IPA is literally the talk of the town.”- Hunterdon Brewing
Media and Sales