- Russian Imperial Stout
- January-March 750 mL bottles; draft halves, sixtels
- All Brew Works locations; Beer distributors; Local pubs & bars
- East Kent Golding
- 2-row pale, Chocolate, Caramel and Roasted Barley
Rich and seductively smooth with complex chocolate and roasted flavors and hints of dark fruit.
We conjure this by squeezing the life from two-row pale malts, chocolate and caramel malts and roasted barley.
Then we boil their spirits with East Kent Golding hops, and unleash an English ale yeast to feast upon and transform the remains.
What emerges is a black deity-sized libation that will be your portal to the dark side.
Bottled conditioned for natural carbonation, you may cellar Insidious for several years for additional smoothness…though be warned, it’s temptation will perpetually haunt you.
Buffalo Bill says, “It puts the potion in the barrel”
We’ve taken our Insidious Imperial Stout and kept it hostage for nearly a year in the cellar.
Aged in Kentucky Bourbon barrels, this Imperial Stout has a seductive bourbon aroma with the flavors of chocolate and vanilla, finishing with a warming bourbon finish.
News and Reviews
- Beer Advocate – Fegley’s Insidious Imperial Stout (ABW)
- Beer Advocate – Insidious Imperial Stout (BBW)
- RateBeer.com – Insidious Imperial Stout (BBW)