- Saison/Farmhouse Ale with real raspberries
- Released in March; 750 mL and 12 oz bottles; Draft Halves, Sixtels
- Nugget, East Kent Golding, Czech Saaz
- Belgian Pilsener & wheat malts
Atlantic City Beer Festival
- Best Flavored Beer Medal Winner - 2012
Space Monkey is formulated to rocket around your palate with a 21st century complexity in flavor and aroma: hints of lemon and pepper orbit around a raspberry tartness to guarantee a successful flight.
Follow the bottling process of our brew Space Monkey in film maker Jeanie Martin’s video she created while visiting the Allentown Brew Works.
Brewmaster Beau Baden headed to the John Prine show, in September 2010, to meet with the singer-songwriter that inspired the beer.
Saison/Farmhouse Ale with real raspberries
Our mission begins with Belgian Pilsener & wheat malts and a live Saison yeast strain fueled by 300 lbs of raspberries.
No artificial flavors are ever added to our beers. We use only all-natural ingredients and source organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Seasonally in March
- 12oz bottles and on draft
- Bottle conditioned (corked & caged) 750ml/25.4oz bottles – naturally carbonated
This Space Monkey is ready for launch now, but may be cellared for several years to allow for maturity and deep space nuances.
- Salads and Aperitifs
- Poultry, Seafood & Shellfish entrees
- Earthy cheeses (Camembert, Fontina)
- Nutty cheeses (Asiago, Colby, Parmesan)
- Beer Advocate – Space Monkey
- 86 - “… another solid beer for the style from Fegley’s Brew Works.” – Passionbeer.com
“Shot him off in a rocket where no man would go!”Space Monkey, John Prine