Saturday, November 15, 2014 4:00pm
Allentown Brew Works, Hamilton Room, and High Gravity
fALL CHOCOLATE Festival 2014
The Lehigh Valley’s favorite and sweetest festival is back on Saturday, November 15, 2014 from 4pm to 7pm in the luxurious Hamilton Room and High Gravity at the Allentown Brew Works.
Start the holiday season early by indulging in sweet decadence…
- sampling of CHOCOLATE goodies including beer, wine, and liqueur at the CHOCOLATE bAR!
- CHOCOLATE FOOD SAMPLING!
- Browse CHOCOLATE specialties and wares – perfect for getting a start on your Holiday shopping!
$25 per person presale / $30 at the door
Tickets include chocolate samplings and tastings from 4pm to 7pm. Please see the sampling list below.
To make sure you’re receiving all the latest discount codes for tickets, make sure to sign-up for our e-mail newsletter.
21 & over only please. Tickets are non-refundable.
Celebrate all things CHOCOLATE!
The Liquors, Specialties and Craft Beer Sampling lists are “in the works” for 2014. Below is a list from 2013 so you may get an idea of what is offered at the fALL CHOCOLATE Festival. *This list is subject to change, so check back often as we update it. Cheers!
Liquors and Specialties*
- Marie Brizzard Chocolate Royal
- Dorda Double Chocolate
- Prichards Double Chocolate Whiskey
- Pinnacle Double Espresso
- 3 Olives Chocolate Vodka
- 3 Olives Smores Vodka
- UV Candy Bar Vodka
- Chila Orchata (cinnamon rum cream)
- Stoli Chocolate Rasperri
- Stoli Chocolate Koconut
- Chocolate Rouge Creamy Chocolate Red (chocolate wine)
- Stonekeep Meadery
- Stonekeep Meadery
- Young’s Double Chocolate Stout
- Fort Collins Chocolate Stout
- Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
- Allentown Brew Works
- Bethlehem Brew Works
- Springhouse Chocolate Peanut butter Stout
- Springhouse Mint Chocolate Chip Stout
- Blue Mountain Chocolate-Coffee Dark Hollow
- Samuel Smith Organic Chocolate Stout
- Shock top chocolate wheat
- Kona pipeline porter
- Goose island nut brown ale
And, get a jump on your Holiday Shopping while browsing for gifts from:
Here’s a confirmed list so far for 2014…
- Chocolate Clinic
- Cozze Cakes
- Craft’s by G
- Granny Schmidts
- Piece a Cake
- Seven Sins of Sugar
- Stella & Dot
- Sweet & Savory Gourmet Gift Store
- Sweet Finesse
… AND MORE!
A Preview of the Some of the Treats to Eat*
Mini chocolate stout brownies with a cream cheese peanut butter icing, topped with crushed peanuts and pretzels and drizzled with a caramel.
“4 Health Reasons to Eat Chocolate” - Kerri-Ann Jennings, M.S., R.D., Eating Well Magazine
LEARN WHY YOU SHOULD BE ADDING CHOCOLATE TO YOUR DIET – I’ll be honest—I love chocolate year-round. But with the mercury dipping, a cup of hot cocoa or bite of silky, rich dark chocolate seems that much more appealing. Fortunately, as a registered dietitian and the associate nutrition editor of EatingWell Magazine I have come across several health reasons to justify such an indulgence (in fact, chocolate is just one of 9 “Bad” Foods You Should Be Eating). Here’s a roundup of the latest health boons attributed to chocolate… read more.
Now Accepting CHOCOLATE Vendors for 2014:
Currently seeking additional vendors for the Allentown Brew Works fALL Chocolate Festival. If you have that perfect “chocolate” product sign up today! Use your imagination…Mocha Makeup, Gowns of Brown, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate ANYTHING! TWO Full Floors of Exhibitors