Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:00pm
Allentown Brew Works, Hamilton Room, and High Gravity
fALL CHOCOLATE Festival 2014
The Lehigh Valley’s favorite and sweetest festival is back on Saturday, November 15, 2014 from 4pm to 7pm in the luxurious Hamilton Room and High Gravity at the Allentown Brew Works.
Start the holiday season early by indulging in sweet decadence…
- sampling of CHOCOLATE goodies including beer, wine, and liqueur at the CHOCOLATE bAR!
- CHOCOLATE FOOD SAMPLING!
- Browse CHOCOLATE specialties and wares – perfect for getting a start on your Holiday shopping!
$25 per person presale / $30 at the door
Tickets include chocolate samplings and tastings from 4pm to 7pm. Please see the sampling list below.
ONLINE TICKETS ENDED AT MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14th
Tickets will be available at the Door – $30 cash only
21 & over only please. Tickets are non-refundable.
Celebrate all things CHOCOLATE!
Liquors and Specialties
- Colony Meadery- “Cocoa Nib Infused Sarsaparilla”
- Stonekeep Meadery
- Pinnacle Double Espresso
- Chocolate Whipped Vodka
- Dorda Double Chocolate Liqueur
- Marie Brizard Chocolate Royal
- All Star Distributing / Geiger Beverages
- Shangy’s The Beer Authority
- Evil Genius – Purple Monkey Dishwasher Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter
- Spring House Brewing Co. – Big Gruesome Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout
- DuClaw – Sweet Baby Jesus
- Young’s – Double Chocolate Stout
- Fort Collins – Chocolate Stout
- Southern Tier – Choklat
- Allentown Brew Works – Chocolate Lager PLUS Flagship & Seasonal Drafts!
- Bethlehem Brew Works – Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout
Chocolate Vendors and Goodies
Get a jump on your Holiday Shopping while browsing for gifts.
Featuring a special swag-bag gift from Justin’s!
- Cake as Canvas
- Chocolate Clinic
- Cozze Cakes
- Craft’s by G
- Designs by Tracey
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries
- Five Star Home Foods
- Freckle Face Fudge
- Gail Adams Jewelry
- Granny Schmidts
- It Works
- Laurie’s Chocolates
- Mary Kay
- Matty Mart
- Origami Owl
- Over the Top Bake Shop
- Piece a Cake
- Seven Sins of Sugar
- Stella & Dot
- Sweet & Savory Gourmet Gift Store
- Sweet Finesse
- Tallarico’s Chocolates
- Trixie’s Treats
Chocolate Munchies from Fegley’s Allentown Brew Works
- Chocolate Bacon Bleu Cheese Crostini
- Chocolate Chipotle Smoked Chicken Wings
- Chocolate Porter Soup
… AND MORE!
“4 Health Reasons to Eat Chocolate” – Kerri-Ann Jennings, M.S., R.D., Eating Well Magazine
LEARN WHY YOU SHOULD BE ADDING CHOCOLATE TO YOUR DIET – I’ll be honest—I love chocolate year-round. But with the mercury dipping, a cup of hot cocoa or bite of silky, rich dark chocolate seems that much more appealing. Fortunately, as a registered dietitian and the associate nutrition editor of EatingWell Magazine I have come across several health reasons to justify such an indulgence (in fact, chocolate is just one of 9 “Bad” Foods You Should Be Eating). Here’s a roundup of the latest health boons attributed to chocolate… read more.
Now Accepting CHOCOLATE Vendors for 2014:
Currently seeking additional vendors for the Allentown Brew Works fALL Chocolate Festival. If you have that perfect “chocolate” product sign up today! Use your imagination…Mocha Makeup, Gowns of Brown, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate ANYTHING! TWO Full Floors of Exhibitors