Saturday, December 1, 2012 12:00pm
Allentown Brew Works
Join us this December for an early Christmas present to yourself (and your friends) – FEGLEY’S BREW WORKS CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL. Every year, Fegley’s Brew Works Craft Beer Festival features more than 50 craft beers to sample from dozens of the best local and national craft breweries and 2015 will be no different! Located on 3 floors at the Allentown Brew Works, Fegley’s Craft Beer Festival is not to be missed.
Fegley’s Brew Works Craft Beer Festival – More Than Great Craft Beer…
Craft beer sampling, brew-pub favorites food sampling, beer centric vendors for shopping, and more! Featuring 2 sessions and a VIP Bonus Hour.
Session A: 1pm-4pm (no VIP Hour) – $35 presale
Session B: 5pm-8pm – $35 presale
VIP Hour and Session A: 12pm – 4pm – $45 presale ***VIP HOUR IS SOLD OUT***
VIP Bonus Hour: 12pm – 1pm* (Limited entry of 200) – Start off Session A the right way and take advantage of an intimate, meet and greet with the brewers, owners and representatives from invited craft breweries. Meet special guest, craft beer aficionado, Founder and Publisher of “Philly Beer Scene” Magazine Mat Falco.
EXCLUSIVE VIP BEER SELECTIONS – Fegley’s Shang-High & 17th Anniversary Barley Wine, Frecon Cider, HiJinx Citra Squeeze, Stonekeep Black Currant Mead, Two Rivers Moetta’s Rustic IPA, McKenzie’s Pumpkin Hard Cider, Newport Storm’s Annual 2015 Release, Shebeen Brewing Cannoli Beer, Three Heads Bromigo Smoked Maple Amber, and more!
*VIP Hour must be combined with Session A. Registration for entry will take place ½ hour before the start time of your session.
Designated Driver – $10 | 21 & over only event.
To make sure you’re receiving all the latest discount codes for tickets, make sure to sign-up for our e-mail newsletter.
An extremely limited amount of tickets at the door the day of the festival for general admission – $40,
VIP and Session A – $50. ***VIP Hour Sold Out*** Save $5 today and purchase your tickets online, assuring your tickets for a possible sell-out event, cheers!
More than 50 Craft Beer Samples provided by from dozens of your Favorite Brewers & Vendors
We’ll be updating this list as breweries and vendors confirm. Check back often and we’ll keep ya posted, cheers!
LIBATIONS PROVIDED BY:
- Fegley’s Allentown Brew Works – Delusional Imperial Coffee Stout & Brett IPA
- Fegley’s Bethlehem Brew Works – Frambeche & Wheat IPA
- Allentown Beverage
- Battlefield Brew Works – Imperial Pumpkin & a Sour IPA
- Colony Meadery
- Evil Genius Beer Company – “Santa! I know him!” and Purple Monkey Dishwasher
- Fish Brewing Co. – Christmas Vacation Series – Yule Crack Up Gingerbread Stout, Family Wagon Imperial IPA, Cousin Eddie’s RV Imperial Brown
- Frecon’s Cidery
- Funk Brewing Co.
- HiJinx Brewing Company – Wicked White & Barista’s Choice
- Lancaster Brewing Co. – Hop Hog & Winter Warmer
- Lehigh Valley Homebrewers
- Manayunk Brewing – Hopness & Festivus
- McKenzie’s Hard Cider – Black Cherry Hard Cider & Seasonal Reserve Hard Cider
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing
- Newport Storm Brewery – Winter Porter & Rhode Island Blueberry
- Nevulis Beverage
- Riverhorse Brewing Co. – Belgian Freeze & Triple IPA
- Rusty Rail Brewing
- Saint Benjamin Brewing
- Saucony Brewing –
- Shebeen Brewing – Harvest Home Scotch Ale & Black Hop IPA
- Spire Mountain Cider – Dark and Dry Cider & Pear Cider
- Spring House Brewing Company – Martians Kidnap Santa Egg Nog Stout & The Astounding She-Monster Mango IPA
- Stable 12 Brewing Co.
- St. Benjamin Brewing Company – Transcontinental Californiz Common & Franklin’s Abbaye Series #1 Belgian Stout
- Stonekeep Meadery – Traditional Mead, Cyser, Black Raspberry, & Grape Assortments
- Susquehanna Brewing Co.
- The Other Farm Brewing Co.
- Three Heads Brewing – Ontario Coast Belgian IPA & Too Kind Double IPA
- Tröegs Brewing Company
- Two Rivers Brewing – Colonel Left Eye IPA & Hogan’s Law Dark Saison
- Victory Brewing
- White Birch Brewing – Berliner Weisse & Raspberry Berliner Weisse
- Wyndridge Farm
Vendors & More for 2015
- Benito’s Hot Sauce
- Crafts by “G”
- Dr. T-Shirt
- GnawJaw Jerky & Bacon
- Jennies Jawns
- Lehigh Valley Ale Trail
- Morwood Goods
- Philly Beer Scene – Magazine with VIP Hour Guest Founder & Publisher Mat Falco
- Puttle Golf
- Saint Obnoxious Tshirts
- The Sawdust Maker
- Touchstone Crystal
- Whimsical Wonders by Kris
- wHoly Chipotle
Pub Favorites and Munchies!
Tickets include a 2 hour buffet filled with pub favorites and munchies during each session in Silk Lounge.
Sign up for our email Newsletter for deals and discount codes.
Keep up to date on this and other events on our Facebook Page.
Breweries and Vendors attending are subject to change so check back often and we’ll keep you up to date!
See you at Fegley’s Craft Beer Festival, cheers!